Working At Radiare
Radiare is an equal-opportunity employer and believes in providing a professional work environment that fosters better skill development and building a long term career in the Enterprise Information Management space.
Radire has a good mix of technical expertise combined with strong business and management skills. The professionals at Radiare have studied at leading managements schools such as IIM, ISB and from leading engineering institutes from across the country.
Radiare offers flexible working hours and over the years has provided many part-time opportunities, engaged free lancers and had groomed several fresh graduates. We are also proud of the fact that we have brought back many women who had taken break from their careers to get their footing back in the Industry.
We Strongly Believe In Our Credo And All Associates In Radiare Are Expected To Adhere To The Credo
- Conduct Business fairly, honestly and with utmost transparency, all our key actions should be traceable, auditable and stand the test of public scrutiny.
- Always take consultative approach to problem solving. Customers & Partners should see sustained value at all levels in engaging with us.
- Creativity, Experimentation, Risk Taking Capability, provide Thought Leadership, never stop learning attitude.
- Deliverables should be thoroughly quality tested and should stand the test of worst critiques before handing over to our customers.
- Take ownership and accountability. Never pass the buck or find excuse in others.
- Ensure communication is simple and explicit. When in doubt repeat and ask. Listen to your stakeholders and surroundings before you respond.