Enterprise Data Management
Radiare anchored the core team that was responsible for building the Management Information (MI) platform. Team from Radiare was involved in working in the following sub-domains of: General Insurance, Banking and Cards.
The activities include:
- Data Analysis, Requirements Gathering and participated in building the Data Integration and Reporting layer. The subject areas covered include: Saving Accounts, Current Accounts and Credit Cards.
- Team from Radiare was involved in data separation, migration and testing of data from Royal Bank of Scotland to the UK based bank.
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the entire MI application platform. The support was provided by teams working in Edinburgh, UK and Bangalore, INDIA
- Radiare consultants were involved in Fiserv Product Implementation & working closely with Fiserv consultants. Involved in Setting up of the Products, Bonus Plan, New Interest Rates Plans etc as per the Business Requirement.
- Played active role in implementation of Oracle Financials implementation for the Bank
Tools Involved: Oracle, IBM Datastage, Microstrategy, Unix/Linux, Fiserv